Monday, June 27, 2011

Randomness does have a down side...

I had to get Noah and myself up and out of the house by 8:30 this morning. While this is a hard enough feat, I realized this at 7:15 when I woke up to the sound of Anthony rummaging in his closet. I had a moment of absolute panic,which is never a fun way to wake up, wondering if today was the day he need his suit. After reassuring myself that it was tomorrow he needed his suit, I realized that my randomness and disorganization had struck again.

Last time Anthony needed his suit (which is dry clean only), he told me the day before the event. I thankfully had it clean and hanging in the closet, but asked if next time he would give me plenty of notice. So, last week Anthony asked me to have his suit cleaned for this Tuesday, and I reviled in the amount of warning I received.  Obviously, I need more than a heads up, I need a secretary! Seeing as secretaries do not work for room and board, I guess I will have to settle for actually using my dayplanner. I am, however, very thankful for cleaners who have same day service, flat rate priority boxes at the post office, 24 hour Walmarts, free two day shipping from Amazon, and exc....

No comments:

Post a Comment